Exiting your position in Stock Market is the most important phase of Stock Trading & Investment. Exit is the one which decides whether the position will make profit or will go for loss. So, small change in Exit can do magic and change the dynamics.
This Podcast is going to help you with the methods to Exit your position.
LISTEN TO BELOW PODCAST
Hi, I’m Tappy, an Independent Stock Trader & Investor. I’m on a mission to reform the trading system by building a new breed of Stock Traders and Investors. I want to inspire India to be the Trading and Investment Hub of the World. I train students about the mistakes which I had made during my initial years and mentor / coach them with the help of technical analysis so as to cut short their journey.
I learned a great deal
Thank you, Rahul. Glad to serve you.
I learned so much
Thanks a ton, Harsh.
#MFHFamily – How entry is important same way to exit also important because as a trader need to learn not to loose profit. All these 7 exit rules helps to gain confidence to Survival in stock market.. Thanks Tapas
Great takeaways, Harish!
#MHFAMILY – Thanks for sharing to Exit a trade. You are bringing excellence in people, as a common man may also visualize himself as an investor. I hope sure will gain great knowledge on stock market after watching, and watching repeatedly, as well as understanding implied truth behind this. It’s my humble request, please continue with Sir
Thank you, Amarendra. Glad to serve you.
7 Rules to exit while doing the trade .
Thanks a ton, Satish.
Learn new things to exit our position
Great going, Deepak!
Exiting is most important since it defines the position making profit or loss in your account
7 different methods to exit
1. Trying SL – Dynamic price adjusted based on market (best suitable)
2. Support and resistance –
* Support is the low level of stock price where stock price goes up. If stock reach to support area with some buffer then plan to enter so risk reward is favourable
* resistance is the high level of stock price where stock price goes down. If stock price reaches resistance then better to exit
3. Fibonacci extension
* If the stock does not respect support and resistance then it’s a good candidate to follow Fibonacci
4. Swing low & high
5. Setup is invalidated
* Rule is no more applicable
6. Based on Previous candles high and low (customisable based on two candles). For bullish trade low of prev candle SL and for bearish trade high of prev candle SL
7. Time stop
* If stock is not moving. So better to move away since you are losing the other opportunity
typo – its Trailing SL instead of Trying SL
On point, Rakesh!
Thank you, Rakesh. Glad to serve you.
On point, Rakesh!
Great info Tapas jii.. Only few spend their valuable times and teach things free of cost..
Glad to serve you
This podcast is Guru Mantra For Exiting a Trade.
Quoting Tapas Sir’s example from the session.
In Mahabharata, Abhimanyu knew how to enter the Chakravayuh, but only Arjun knew how to Exit.
These Seven Rules will help one to be the Arjun in the Stockshetra.
Thank you so much, Sir.
Thanks a ton, Vishal!